Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to Things

A new year means it is an excuse to get back to things I love.

I love to record history.  A blog was an updated way of doing just that.  I never was perfect at it.  I always figured a little bit was better than nothing at all.

Then SOCCER and SCHOOL hit.  I felt like a clown at the circus...juggling this, that, and the other.  I intended to blog, but just never got a round to making it happen.  I did still blurb, so life is documented (sort-of)...just not online.

Husband lamented my lack of blogging.  Surprised me.  January brought cause to swallow deep and post after my 4 month drought.

Blogger has been busy while I'm away.  I'm impressed with the improvements...I hope the glitches of past days (uploaded photos) has been fixed.  THAT would make one happy.

I also noted that my lack of blogging coincided with my attachment to my iPhone (birthday present--came in August).  The laptop and I have not been as chummy since iPhone entered.  Internet on the iPhone is much friendlier than laptop cursor.  Even facebook and emails are VERY convenient on iPhone.  Laptop has been slightly abandoned except for storing of digital photos, blurbing, occasional Microsoft office documents, calendars, and syncing of iPhone.  PLUS, iPhone introduced a nice, little distraction after Christmas called "Whirly Words."  I'm sure it will help me prevent Alzheimer's (at least that's what I tell my children...and myself).  Addiction may be a good word for this game.  Chad thought I was crazy...until he played.  He's often playing it as well.

2 comments:

runningfan said...

missed you!

JulSH said...

Ah my faithful friend! I had wondered if runningfan had given up on me! Thanks for not giving up on me.