where a Mom's overloaded memory can download our daily comings, goings, joys, sorrows, silliness, and sometimes...sheer chaos. Read at your own risk!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Wow...BEHIND
I'm just a little bit behind on my blogging. Is that a good sign or a bad sign? It has been a bit busy around here, but when isn't it. So, get ready, because here come my updates in all their glory.
Oh, and if you were the force behind getting a Carroll Conversations post online today, THANKS! I'm so happy her little miracle is here, and that I got to see him today!
You've gotta check out Flock.com! I've heard there are other ways to do this, but Flock just keeps track of all the blogs I stalk and lets me know when one has a new post. When you posted your three little lines last night, I saw you had a new post and checked it out. It's super simple. I converted Krista and she got it set up all by herself! :)
3 comments:
Can't wait!
Oh, and if you were the force behind getting a Carroll Conversations post online today, THANKS! I'm so happy her little miracle is here, and that I got to see him today!
How cool are you? Before I even download my picts, you know I have blogged. How do you do it??
I'm always happy to have an "excuse" to visit a new baby. Need a laptop to blog, I'll be right there! I'm so excited for them...you're next!!!!
You've gotta check out Flock.com! I've heard there are other ways to do this, but Flock just keeps track of all the blogs I stalk and lets me know when one has a new post. When you posted your three little lines last night, I saw you had a new post and checked it out. It's super simple. I converted Krista and she got it set up all by herself! :)
Post a Comment