Wow! It's February...gone is January. Life has been a bit busy to blog. Preschool has been at our house for the past 4 weeks. How I love teaching, but I also love sending "the box" on to the next house.
Our life is full of basketball. On T and TH, Matt and Trevor have practice or a game. Chad also has games once a week. I love that basketball is just an hour and is indoors (no rain, mud, etc). Plus, I really enjoy watching basketball.
Wednesdays are scout days for the boys plus meetings for Chad. I find myself relishing in our family time on Mondays and Fridays. Mind you, I'm not complaining. It's not a bad life, it's just a busy life.
Yesterday, we had sunshine and 50 degrees. We were outside basking in the sunshine and lapping up the opportunity to play outside. Today we have clouds with the threat of rain. Bleh. Living in the Northwest makes you appreciate the sun.
I'll try to get some time later to post the pictures I have been taking. Chad mentioned that pictures make the blog...I have to agree. Sometimes, I just don't have the time to wait for them to post.
Best news of the day: Blurb can slurp again! Life is good when a blog can be a book without hours and hours of cut/copy/paste.
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment