Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Long Lost Blog

I could probably write each day about the craziness of my life. However, that would bore the readers.
Regardless, for posterity sake, I feel I should mention a day in my life: exercising at 6am, getting boys off to school (breakfast & all), getting myself & Jenna ready for the day, setting up preschool, teaching preschool, getting Jas off the school bus, getting lunch, doing homework (reading/writing) with Jason, doing my chores (clean house, laundry, dishes, type school directory, order books/cookie dough/pictures, answer emails, answer phone calls, prep for preschool, prep for RS lesson, exercise, etc.). Then we prepare for the brother invasion where we juggle getting Jason & Jenna settled so I can help Trevor and Matt with homework and piano. Then we get a quick dinner and we're off to soccer (3 boys on 3 different fields at 3 different times in a night). Then, like last night, we left soccer early to head to Scout Pack Meeting. While Chad took the kids home, I was off to a baby shower. Finally, I returned home to find several school forms and school work awating my attention and I was far too tired to attempt it.

It's ok. It's a crazy life, but there are moments that I stop to breathe and enjoy the process. Moments where I pause to thank our Heavenly Father for a scout leader who went the extra mile, where I delight in the process of watching a boy figure out reading, where I take a moment to giggle with my kids...ah, that's what keeps me ticking.

No comments: