Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is This For Real?

Can it be that my little girl is turning 5? My baby is 5. Wow! Where did those years go? Man, I feel old. Yet, I’m really enjoying this stage of our lives. Life is good. Here’s some glimpses of my growing girl.

Hancock Pictures 232 IMG_2467 IMG_3756 IMG_6499 P1000956

Happy Birthday Sweet Jenna! Our world would not be the same without you. You add a little more sweetness, a little more fashion, and a little more laughter to our home. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

runningfan said...

She is adorable! I am glad this is a happy stage for your family.

Carroll Conversations said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! I can't believe you're 5. It seems like it's just been a year or two. I'm so glad the Hancock family has a sweet little girl to even out all those fun brothers.

Mary said...

I am liking all the updating. Welcome back. And Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter.