You know you are O-L-D when your oldest turns 12 years old! Seriously, that's a decade plus 2! You can no longer be a "young" mom if your kid is past a decade, because that means you are also a decade plus 2 older! Gulp!
Today my "old" son was ordained a deacon in our church. This means he has new priesthood responsibilities. (If I was "cool" and knew how to do it, I would paste a link to lds.org explaining all about deacons. However, I haven't reached that level of "cool" yet.) It's a big responsibility and a "coming of age" process. I'm very excited for him. I just can't believe he's that old. (And thus, that I am as well!)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness -- Trevor is 12!! He was my little sunbeam, you know. Time flies!
Bahaha, I was laughing out loud when i read your last comment on my blog.
No babies. Not yet. Haha.
Man, I miss you.
Post a Comment