2. The music...sometimes I wonder if it's just me or if some songs awaken something deep within you. I love to hear the harmonies. The power of many voices to make one whole sound is mesmerizing to my brain. Some songs are just received as nice and pleasant. However, there are others that speak directly to my soul. Today when the Tab Choir sang "O Divine Redeemer," I didn't know if I was going to be able to recover. Words cannot express the emotions I felt in that song.
3. Mormon Holiday: We get to spend the WHOLE Sunday as a family...at home...in our PJs...getting spiritually fed...enjoying one anothers company...being creative. I love it. It's the stuff memories are made from. Here's some pictures from our day:

4 comments:
Fun stuff! I'm glad it was a good day at your house!
P.S. Is Matt wearing two watches?
Conference weekend is great. I love this Mormon holiday, too. It's fun to have a peek of conference at your house.
Isn't conference great? Love the pictures of your kids in true pj form. I'm impressed with Jason's sales pitch from your last post. Pretty impressive for such a young guy!
Yes, Heidi...two watches! How observant you are! He's enjoying having one set exactly to the school clock and one set to "real" time. Go figure!
Post a Comment