Three funny things:
1. Keeping Place: the "secret" drawer of the little bathroom stool where Jenna likes to keep her clothes that she likes. She often hides them in there at the end of the day, thinking that she can wear them the next day (and possibly the next day) and never put them in the dirty laundry.
2. Last month, the primary learned the song "How Firm a Foundation." Jenna couldn't stop singing it when she came home. She was doing all the actions that the chorister was doing, however, her words were a bit unique.
Jenna's words: How firm a foun-nation. We thanks from the Lord
Real words: How firm a foundation ye saints of the Lord
We tried to fix the words. She didn't buy it. Oh well.
3. Jason told me that Susie* (a girl in his class whose name has been changed) broke up with him. I asked what that meant. He said he didn't know. I asked if she was his girlfriend to which he replied yes. I said, "Do you kiss a girlfriend?" He said, "No, gross. I'm not kissing until I'm married." Then I asked about Jane* (another girl in his class whose name has been changed), who Jason really enjoys being around. He talks about her alot and they have even swapped phone numbers. I asked if she was his girlfriend to which he replied "Yes, but she hasn't broken up with me yet."
So, he's either a womanizer or a kid who has taken to heart that a "girlfriend" is just a girl who is your friend. Later, we learned that Susie* in all her kindergartenness had planned on marrying Jason, but had found someone new...thus, why she had to "break-up." Don't worry, they are still friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment